Boredom. I hate this word. Boredom is for losers. The winners are never bored .
There are tons of things you can do when you are “bored”. And something else, from now on you will not say bored, you will say can’t decide what to do.
So, when you can’t decide what you want you simply make a TO DO LIST.To do that, you just write down everything that you enjoy doing.
My to do list for today:
You will quickly see that there are plenty of things you could do. Write them all down.
(If you found this article by chance and you like my work, feel free to check back or subscribe to my list. Live Like A Wolf one and a half months old , so stay tuned for new stuff). Thank you. -Mike
Ideas of things to do:
- Read a book. One the best things to do when you can’t decide what to do is to read a book. It will be hard as hell to focus on the book reading at first, if you have never read a book before, but you will get used to it as you put your mind on it. I will publish a list of books you could start with, but for starters read the book named Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
- Work out. Read my previous article.
- Learn how to play the guitar or any other musical instrument (you can watch videos and how to online). Playing music opens our spiritual horizons and it helps us think smarter. For example, to play the guitar you have to use both of your hands and synchronize them with your mind. You strum the guitar with your best hand and with the other you push the chords, and to make a decent sound you have to know what you are doing. Mind and hands synchronization.
- Go for a walk/go out. Is a great way to clear your thoughts and to maintain a proper heart function. A walk also means going at a pub or club and drinking a beer, maybe with a friend or two, and at the same time you meet girls and new people.
- Listen to music. Music is emotions. It helps us better our mood. If you listen to happy music you will be happy and if you listen tosad music you will be sad.
- Read some articles from Live Like a Wolf, or from any other decent blog
- Draw. Drawing is a good way to externalize our thoughts, to “let it all out”.
- Write an article, a story, anything you have in mind.
- Keep a journal. If you are the type of person that likes read his experiences, thoughts and life then keep a journal.
- Meditate. Go in your room, close the lights and think.
- Train on a Martial Art. If you train on a Martial Art, you become more grounded, confident and you can protect yourself and your beloved ones.
- Learn how to program, or how to design a website or edit pictures. These are good skills that, if you become very good at, can also help you have fun and make some money, either online or offline.
- Watch a movie or videos on YouTube (but don’t waste on time on these things). A must part of our lives is entertainment. We can’t just learn and learn all the time. We need some time off to watch a movie or a series episode.
Stay away of bad habits, such as playing video games, watching movies, be on Facebook 24/7.
Why you should never be bored
When you find the things you like to do and start doing them, then you will realize that your time so limited that you would not even do the things you like, and finally you will understand why you can never be “bored”; because you will always have something to do.
So do the things you enjoy and you will never be bored, but always seek to learn something from anything you do. If you don’t learn something from what you do in your spare time, then think again.
After realizing those things you will understand why I said that you’d better replace “bored” with can’t decide what to do.